SiriusXM this week announced new channels and other changes. These new channels are available for streaming and on your car radio starting on November 8, 2023:
- Kelly Clarkson Connection, channel 12. This new year-round channel features Kelly Clarkson’s two-decade long catalog of award-winning hits, plus music from other artists who inspire her. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App all year long and on satellite radio channel 12 starting November 8. Listen Now to Kelly Clarkson Connection
- Smokey’s Soul Town, channel 74: The new year-round channel available now and curated by legendary singer, songwriter and producer Smokey Robinson will play the best of Classic Soul, R&B and Motown from the 60s and 70s. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 74 starting November 8. Listen Now to Smokey’s Soul Town
- Shaggy’s Boombastic Radio. channel 332: A new year-round channel available now, curated by the GRAMMY® Award winning reggae icon, immerses listeners in the sounds of reggae, dancehall and vibrant afrobeats. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 332 starting November 8. Listen Now to Shaggy’s Bombastic Radio
- The Flow, channel 48: Features the R&B hits after the turn of the millennium from artists including Alicia Keys, Ciara, H.E.R., John Legend, Khalid, Ne-Yo, Usher and more. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 48 starting November 8. Listen Now to The Flow
- Flex2K, channel 48: Dedicated to Hip-Hop from the 2000s, a special time that saw the debut of classic albums like 50 Cent’s “Get Rich or Die Tryin'” and the rise of superstars Drake, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross and others. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 48 starting November 8. Listen Now to Flex2k
- Alt 2K, channel 313 relives the energy, emotion and exploration of 2000s alternative rock from the breakthrough artists that defined the generation including Cage The Elephant, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, MUSE, The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie and much more. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 313 starting November 8. Listen Now to Alt 2K
- Radio Monaco, channel 340: Hear Music and DJs from the center of European Nightlife Monte Carlo, Monaco. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 340 starting November 8. Listen Now Radio Monaco
- Latin Vault, channel 155: Latin Sounds of Yesterday, featuring tunes from Celia Cruz, Julio Iglesias, José José, Rocio Durcal, The Fania All-Stars, Camilo Cesto, El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, Bebo Valdes, Beny More, Roberto Carlos and more. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 155 starting November 8. Listen Now to Latin Vault
- The Beach Boys, channel 105: This limited-run channel features the band’s biggest hits, hard-to-find rarities, a cappella vocals, backing tracks, alternate versions, exclusive stories from family and band members, band members’ solo work and much more. More details are available HERE. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 105 starting November 8. Listen Now to The Beach Boys
SiriusXM announced these new channels to start later:
- Billboard Music Awards, Channel 11: This limited-run channel launching on the app November 8 and on your car radio November 17 features the Billboard chart-toppers and 2023 Billboard Music Awards finalists. Additional details are available here. Listen on the SiriusXM app from November 8–21 and on channel 11 November 17–20. Listen Now to The Billboard Channel
- Dolly Parton’s Rockstar Radio, channel 14: This limited-run channel launching November 15 will feature songs from Dolly’s upcoming album Rockstar as well as familiar hits and hand-picked favorites that inspired the making of the new album. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App November 15 through December 14 and on satellite radio channel 14 November 15-21.
- Life with John Mayer, channel 14: The exclusive new year-round channel hosted by the seven-time GRAMMY® Award winning singer-songwriter will feature a slate of shows hosted by Mayer, renowned DJ, Diplo and legendary producer Don Was. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio channel 14 starting November 22.
- Audiochuck channel curated by Ashley Flowers: Expected early next year, the channel will be curated by audiochuck and its Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Ashley Flowers, the host behind chart-topping podcasts including Crime Junkie. Available on the SXM App starting in early 2024. Additional details are available here.
- This Life of Mine with James Corden: Marking his entrance into audio, Corden’s new weekly show will explore the people, places, moments, and memories that helped shape today’s biggest stars. Additional details are available here. Available on the SXM App and on satellite radio (channel number is TBD) starting in early 2024.
In other changes:
- These channels have been moved to streaming only: Met Opera Radio, SoulCycle Radio, and RockBar. More details are available HERE.
- Some channels have changed numbers. Among the changes: Elvis Radio has moved from ch. 75 to 76, Symphony Hall has moved from 76 to 78, Disney Hits from 302 to 133. See all the channel moves Channel Lineup Change | SiriusXM.
- Venus (formerly Ch. 303) has been removed.
SiriusXM also announced their Christmas music lineup for the season; for all the details see our story at: SiriusXM Begins Christmas Music Broadcasts
These updates were announced at a SiriusXM Press Event on November 8. You can read about the event HERE.
New SiriusXM App Coming Dec. 14
SiriusXM also announced it will launch a new, improved version of the SiriusXM app on December 14. In addition, the company will be introducing new guest DJ channel takeovers from over 160 of the world’s top artists and bands, ranging from Olivia Rodrigo and Cardi B to Alice Cooper, Luke Combs, and Maren Morris.
“The introduction of the new SiriusXM streaming experience marks a pivotal moment in our history, one that kicks off a new era of innovation at our Company,” said Jennifer Witz, CEO, SiriusXM. “And this launch is just the beginning; we will continue to iterate and develop our product offerings throughout the next year and beyond as we strive to deliver our subscribers the best listening experience on the go, in the car, and wherever they choose to tune in. From can’t miss live moments to the perfect soundtrack for any occasion, with the new SiriusXM, we are putting our differentiators at the forefront and welcoming in a new generation of listeners, bringing them closer to what they love.”
More on SiriusXM Shows, Schedules
For more about what’s on SiriusXM see these related articles:
- How To Find SiriusXM Shows, Schedules
- NFL on SiriusXM
- Basketball and Beyond on SiriusXM
- Metropolitan Opera on SiriusXM
- Kid-Friendly Channels on SiriusXM
- Freakonomics Radio on SiriusXM
- Mental Health Radio on SiriusXM
- SiriusXM $60 Per Year
More about SiriusXM
- SiriusXM Home Page
- SiriusXM Complete Channel Lineup
- SiriusXM Prices
- SiriusXM What’s New (Hear and Now)
- SiriusXM Ways to Listen
- SiriusXM App Download
- SiriusXM Facebook Page
- SiriusXM Additional Assistance (Listener Care)
- SiriusXM for Business
- SiriusXM Customer Agreement