All Sam’s Club locations have free curbside pickup on Mondays through Saturdays.
Hours for the free curbside pickup service are:
Sam’s Plus Club Members: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
Sam’s Regular Members: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.., Monday to Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Free for a limited time only.*
Sam’s Plus Club members pay $100 a year, while regular members pay $45. For deals on Sam’s Club memberships see: New Member Deals at BJ’s, Costco, Sam’s
For more details or to start an order visit: Sam’s Club Free Curbside Pickup
Here is how it works:
- Log into your Sam’s Club account and shop anytime.
- As you shop, look for items marked “Pick up in club.” Items that show only “Ship this item” are not available for Pickup.
- Select a pickup time and check out with your credit card.
- When your order is ready Sam’s will send you a confirmation email, in-app message or text if you provided your mobile number.
- To pick up your order, park in a Pickup spot and use the app or text to check in. A Sam’s Club associate will load your items into your car. You’ll need an ID and your order number.
Sam’s Club Senior Shopping Hours