Apple’s latest iPhone, the SE, which at $399 is the most affordable iPhone yet, is now available.
The iPhone SE was released on April 24. Apple stores are closed but you can get the new phone is by ordering directly from Apple. You can view the pricing and start an order now at: iPhone SE Orders
The base model is priced at $399 and comes with 64gb of memory. Other options are 128GB for $449 or 256GB for $549.
The iPhone SE’s technical features include:
- Retina HD display 4.7 inch screen with 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- A13 processor, Apple’s latest and the same one in higher models
- Cameras: Rear camera is 12 megapixels with ƒ/1.8 aperture. Front camera is 7MP with ƒ/2.2 aperture. Rear camera supports smart HDR, portrait enhancements, and 4K video capability. Digital zoom up to 5x.
- Thin and lightweight (0.29 inch thin, weighing 5.22 oz)
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- Traditional home button with fingerprint sensor
- Fast‑charge capable: Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher. Wireless charging with Qi chargers.
Headphones: EarPods with Lightning Connector.
You can find all the technical specifications at the Apple website. Below is an introduction from Apple.
Below is a review from C/Net