Walmart has many 4K Samsung TVs on sale, including a 58-inch Samsung for $348.
Samsung is rolling out new TVs for 2020 and has major price reductions on many older models, including their 70-inch 4K 6900 series TV for $578, and a 58-inch for $348.
Below is a sample of the Samsung TVs currently on sale at Walmart. Best Buy has similar deals.
Although most of these are Series 6900 TVs – Samsung’s budget series from 2018 – they do all include the most important features you’ll want in a new TV, especially 4K UHD resolution, Smart TV features with wifi connectivity, and HDR ( high dynamic range, for better color and contrast).
- 70-inch $679 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com
- 65-inch $454 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com
- 58-inch $348 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com (frequently out of stock, if so check back later)
- 55-inch $398 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com
- 50-inch $328 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com
- 43-inch $235 CLICK HERE to see this deal on Walmart.com
Here are the key features of the Samsung TVs*:
- PurColor: Enjoy millions of shades of color, fine-tuned to create an incredibly vibrant picture.
- Essential Contrast: Discern lifelike details in the brightest and dimmest scenes.
- HDR: View stunning high-dynamic-range content with a TV designed to support HDR10+.
- 4K UHD: See what you?ve been missing on a crisp, clear picture that?s 4X the resolution of Full HD.
- UHD Engine: A powerful processor optimizes your content for 4K picture quality.
- Motion Rate 120: Smooth action on fast-moving content.Wi-Fi: Enjoy your favorite on-demand content seamlessly through your existing network with built-in Wi-Fi (802.11N).
- Dolby® Digital Plus: Enjoy the ultimate digital sound quality on all your favorite movies, TV shows and streaming content. Dolby Digital Plus optimizes your entertainment experience with enhanced sound richness and clarity.*Some features vary.